2620 Walnut Street
Denver, CO 80205
Here is our schedule for November 1st at Casselman’s…
4:00 – Summit and Altitude Call
4:05 – Summit sound check
4:15 – MA and 14er call
4:20 – Altitude sound check
4:40 – 14ers sound check
5:00 – MA sound check
5:20 – RMCC and Bop –
5:30 – Bop Skizzum sound check
6:00 – Doors open – silent auction
7:15 – RMCC performance with Julie and the band
7:55 – Call to have auction close
8:15 – Auction closes (auction items can be paid for and picked up during the concerts that follow)
8:30 – Bop Skizzum first set (45 minutes)
ALL RMCC PERFORMING CHOIRS WILL SING A SONG WITH BOP SKIZZUM AT THE END OF THEIR FIRST SET
We would love our singers to stay for the second set, but you can leave after the first set.
9:30 – Bop Skizzum second set (45 minutes)
10:30 – Clean Up!
- Summit, jeans and RMCC polo shirts (updated logo), tennis shoes
- Thin Air, jeans, NICE black t-shirts (no writing on the shirt), tennis shoes
ALL RMCC SINGERS and FAMILIES:
- Singers – bring a sack dinner (or eat before your call time)! Singers cannot purchase food at Casselman’s.
- Come dressed to the performance, DO NOT CHANGE AT CASSELMAN’S (there is no room to put everyone’s clothing).
- Bring as little belongings as possible into the venue.
- Parents can not attend the pre-rehearsal. Please just drop off your singer at the designated call time.
- Singers will not be seated with their parents during the performance unless parents want to buy a ticket for their singer. Seats will be for paying audience only!
PARENTS WHO ARE HELPING WITH THE AUCTION OR WITH THE CHOIRS WILL BE ALLOWED IN DURING THE PRE-REHEARSAL AND CAN RESERVE THEIR SEAT PRIOR TO THE PERFORMANCE. If you would like to help sign up with Slyreply…
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.